InterVax Ltd. ("InterVax") maintains this Web Site as a service to the internet community. InterVax offers this Web site for general informational purposes only. Access to and use of information presented on the InterVax Web site is subject to the following terms and conditions, which may be revised at any time by InterVax:
- InterVax reserves its right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without prior notification.
- InterVax accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on this Web site. These materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- InterVax shall in no event be liable for any damages of any kind, nature or description (whether direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or other consequential damages) arising out of the access to, use, or inability to use InterVax's Web site even if we are expressly advised of the possibilities of such damages. This includes damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT NO INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE INTENTION OF OR SHOULD BE VIEWED AS GIVING MEDICAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION ON THE CORRECT USE OF INTERVAX'S PRODUCTS. The information on this website is not intended as a substitute for advice, treatment, or recommendations from health care professionals. It is important to follow the advice of your physician and other health care professionals regarding your health care and prevention needs. Please consult with your physician or other health care professional before using any product discussed within this Web site. InterVax is not engaged in rendering medical advice or services.
- Due to laws specific to different jurisdictions, InterVax may not be able to provide all visitors with information on our prescription products. InterVax intends to disclose country-specific product information primarily to healthcare professionals.
- Any communication or information transmitted to InterVax via the InterVax Web site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and InterVax shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. InterVax shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
- The entire content of the InterVax Web site, including any images or text, is copyrighted and may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted or otherwise used, except as provided herein, without the express written permission of InterVax. The use or misuse of these trademarks, copyrights or other materials, except as permitted, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, communications regulations and statutes, and other laws, statutes and/or regulations.
- This site may contain links to other non-InterVax Web sites. Please note that the content of such Web sites cannot be controlled or influenced by InterVax. Furthermore, a link to a non-InterVax Web site does not mean that InterVax endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of such a Web site, or the consequences of your use thereof.