Purified Protein Derivative of Tuberculin (PPD) for Intradermal Tests (Mantoux)
The preparation represents dry purified protein derivative of tuberculin that has been dissolved in isotonic phosphate buffer.
Stabilized Standard PPD Solutions are intended for Mantoux's intradermal test for:
- diagnosis and differential diagnosis of tuberculosis;
- early detection of tuberculosis in children;
- screening for infection by M. tuberculosis or atypical mycobacteria;
- examination for allergy acquired after BCG vaccination;
- identification of subjects for BCG revaccination.
This product meets the requirements established by the World Health Organization.
5 TU/0.1 ml - 2 ml (20 doses)
5 TU/0.1 ml - 1 ml (10 doses)
5 TU/0.1 ml - 0.2 ml (2 doses)